The Bracelet Probe is a revolutionary electromagnet NDE inspection tool, which can be used without interruption and without removing insulation or fireproofing!
- Used for detection of external corrosion in pipes, vessels, and tanks with coating, fireproofing and/or insulation.
- Flexibility of one probe for many pipe sizes, pipe
condition assessment with or without insulation and true in-
service NDE technique.
- Test data is presented in both strip charts and real-
time colour maps.
- Rapid inspection is performed from the exterior of the
insulation or fireproofing.
- Used for the detection of Corrosion Under Insulation
(CUI), Corrosion Under Fireproofing (CUF), and more.
- Applied externally and is appropriate for cast and
ductile iron, bare pipe and for insulated, above-ground
- Detect electromagnetic energy, which is affected by
the pipe wall thickness regardless of whether the pipe is
- Requires neither system shutdown nor insulation
- Intended to inspect live pipe with thick insulation
You can find more information here: www.advancedcorrosion.com/bracelet-